1. The lamp body is small and exquisite: Xinyue Festival LED decorative lamp is a small, very fine LED chip encapsulated in a transparent epoxy resin, so it is very small, very light, and can save a lot of materials in production and application. And space.
2. The energy consumption is very low: the working voltage of the LED lamp is generally only 2~3.6V, and the working current is only 0.02~0.03A. That is to say: it consumes no more than 0.1W, and consumes more power than incandescent lamps with the same light efficiency Reduce by more than 90%, more than 70% less than energy-saving lamps. Therefore, only LED can be called a real energy-saving light source!
3. Rugged and durable: The LED chip is completely encapsulated in epoxy resin. The small epoxy resin particles are extremely difficult to break, and the entire lamp body has no loose parts; the chip inside is extremely difficult to break, and there is little thermal effect that may volatilize and fuse. These characteristics make the LED difficult to damage. Compared with ordinary light bulbs and fluorescent lamps, LEDs can be said to be inexhaustible, countless times stronger and countless times more durable.
4. Long lifespan of Xinyue festival LED lights: Under the right current and voltage, the lifespan of LED lights can reach 100,000 hours, that is, theoretically, the life of the product can reach more than 10 years, which is longer than other types of lights. life.
5. Safe low voltage: LED lights use low-voltage DC power supply (AC can be rectified into DC power), and the power supply voltage is between 6~24V, which varies from product to product. In short, it uses a DC power supply that is safer than a high-voltage power supply, and is especially suitable for homes and public places.
6. Wide application range: due to its compactness, each LED chip is 3~5mm square or round, so it is more suitable for the preparation of devices with complex modeling process. For example, the manufacture of soft, bendable lamp tubes, lamp strips, and special-shaped lights is currently only suitable for LEDs.
7. Richer colors: The colors of lamps on the market were very single in the past. To achieve the color purpose, one is to paint or cover the surface of the lamp, and the other is to fill the lamp with inert gas to emit light, so the richness of colors is affected. limit. LED is digitally controlled, and the light-emitting chip can currently emit a variety of colors, including red, green, and blue. It is precisely with these ternary colors that through system control, the colorfulness of the world can be restored.
8. Less heat emission: LED is a more advanced cold light source. It does not radiate a lot of infrared and ultraviolet like incandescent lamps and fluorescent lamps. It is especially suitable for lighting cultural relics, jewelry, high-end cosmetics and other valuables. There is almost no current heating effect like an incandescent lamp, and it will not be affected by thermal expansion and contraction. It will not make the bulb yellow, will not accelerate the aging of the lamp, and will not cause a greenhouse effect on the surrounding environment.
9. Less environmental pollution.
10. Cost savings: Compared with incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, and Xinyue festival LED lamps, the purchase price is higher. However, due to the extremely low energy consumption of LEDs, a large amount of electricity bills can be saved in the long term, and the investment in lamp replacement can be saved, so the comprehensive use cost is more cost-effective.