LED Cluster Srting Light Outdoor Use

768pcs lamps cluster string light with classical warm LED bulb. This LED color are speciall, and star to prevalently from 2017 year. Really a nice color and be accept many customers on the market. The total length is 5M, and with 500cm black lead wire. Contact with a IP44 GS adaptor. Indoor and outdoor use.
Chat Now

Product Details

LED Cluster Srting Light Outdoor Use

768pcs lamps cluster string light with classical warm LED bulb. This LED color are speciall, and star to prevalently from 2017 year. Really a nice color and be accept many customers on the market. The total length is 5M, and with 500cm black lead wire. Contact with a IP44 GS adaptor. Indoor and outdoor use.

High light efficiency

Low heat, 90% of electric energy can be converted to visible light, only 20% of ordinary incandescent lamp can be converted to visible light, and the other 80% of electric energy can be converted to heat energy, which is a great waste of limited resources.

security

The required voltage, current is small, less heat, no safety risks, can be used in dangerous places such as mine.

02

FAQ
Q: Can you do our design?
A: Yes, it is ok for us. Just only provide the design artwrk or idea, we will make the final project for your confirmation.

Q:How to control the steady quality?
A:Fristly, we have a professional QC team and do the final inspection for each order. And if have big quantity, then we will go to the factory each week, and control each step to avoid any problem happen. Even find some defect, we can solve it in advance, and make sure the delivery on time.


Q: I bought from you once. Can I have a special offer this time?
A: Fristly thanks for your supporting. Any old customer we all will try our best to support you. Include the price and give some discount. Of course, it is base on the big quantity order. Pls kindly understand it.

Hot Tags: LED cluster srting light outdoor use, China, manufactures, suppliers, factory, cheap, quotation, low price

Inquiry

You Might Also Like