1. There are mounting holes on the base of LED spotlight.
2. Pick up the base to the installation position.
3. Use a pen or other tool to make the screw opening on the wall.
5. Installation of base, upper stabilizing screw, etc.
6. Adjust the screw on the fixing clip and adjust the energy-saving projection lamp to the appropriate irradiation angle.
7. There are three power lines at the bottom of the spotlight. ACPOWERINPUT is an AC power input terminal connected to the AC network. The line is 3-core, the blue line is zero N, the brown-red line is fire line L, and the yellow/yellow-green line is ground line PE.
Energy-saving projecting lamps can be installed and used individually or assembled on poles over 20m to form high pole lighting devices. In addition to its beautiful appearance, centralized maintenance, reduced lamp pole and floor area, this device has the greatest advantage of strong lighting function. When light is projected from a high place, the space brightness of the environment is high and the coverage of light is large. It gives people a feeling similar to that of day, so it has higher lighting quality and visual effect.
Installation of monochrome or internal control energy-saving projection lamp is relatively simple, just connect the lamp directly to the corresponding power supply; Installation of energy-saving projection lamp: Installation of internal control number energy-saving projection lamp must be installed one by one according to the order of the lamp; If not installed in order, the overall asynchrony will appear.