1. The brightness of the LED is different, and the price is different.
2. Antistatic ability LEDs with strong antistatic ability have long life and high price. Generally, LEDs with anti-static voltage greater than 700V can be used for LED lighting.
3. Light-emitting angle LEDs with different purposes have different light-emitting angles. Special lighting angle, higher price. Such as full diffusion angle, the price is higher.
4. Chip size The size of the chip is expressed by the side length, and the quality of the large chip LED is better than that of the small chip. The price is proportional to the size of the chip.
5. Colloid The colloid of ordinary LED is generally epoxy resin. The price of LED with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant is more expensive. High-quality outdoor LED lighting should be anti-ultraviolet and fireproof.